Hotel customers are offered the following room facilities: cordless phone, Ipod docking station, speakerphone, CD player, direct-dial phone, multi-line phone, coffee/tea maker, climate control, clock radio and voice mail. Rooms are equipped with iron/ironing board. In addition there is ergonomic chair, in-room safe (accommodates laptop), minibar, blackout drapes/curtains and desk in the rooms. Beds: Hypoallergenic bedding is available. Guests of the hotel may request a crib/cot (infant beds). Bathroom amenities include designer toiletries, bathrobes and hair dryer. Entertainment: The in-room entertainment facilities at this welcoming hotel include DVD player, LCD television, first-run movies, free movie channels, on command video, video-game console, cable television service, premium television channel(s) and pay movies. Internet connection options: An additional charge is applied for wired high-speed Internet access and wireless high-speed Internet access. Housekeeping services are also offered.
W Washington DC is a smoke-free property. Food options at the hotel include a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Room service is also available. Our hotel provides a 24-hour front desk service. For guest convenience, there is also an ATM/banking facility available. Public areas of W Washington DC are air-conditioned. Guests benefit from the professional services of our multilingual staff and doorman. In addition there is patio, nightclub, fireplace in lobby and tennis court(s) at the hotel. Leisure amenities: Guests can also enjoy the following spa/wellness facilities: full-service health spa. Beauty services as well as body and facial treatments are offered on request. A rejuvenating massage can be really enjoyable after a long day of sightseeing or business meetings. Other available services: wheelchair accessibility, wedding services, translation services, tours/ticket assistance, safe-deposit box - front desk, roll-in shower, porter/bellhop, express check-in/checkout, elevator/lift, dry cleaning/laundry service, concierge desk, computer rental, complimentary newspapers in lobby, coffee in lobby and babysitting or child care. Business & Internet: Guests at W Washington DC can use a well-equipped business center, with audio-visual equipment and meeting room(s). Event catering can also be arranged on site. W Washington DC Internet options: high-speed wireless connection is available free of charge.
The hotel provides handicapped parking.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Business Center
How to bookMaking your reservation in W Hotel Washington DC is easy and secure. Simply select your dates of stay and click on the “Check Rates” button to submit the form.
After room types and rates are returned to your screen, you will be able to choose the rate you desire by reading the room information in the center of the screen, then clicking on the "Book Now" button on the right side of the screen. After you have selected your desired room type, you will be taken to a "Complete your booking" form. Then you will need to review the "Details of your stay" and fill in the blanks on the "Guest Details" section. Be sure your name and email address are spelled correctly.
After you fill out all of the needed information, press the "Complete reservation" button. To ensure your security, we use a secure commerce server, which encrypts the credit card number and encodes it into a non-usable form.
- Washington, DC, United States (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 3.30 mi
- College Park, MD, United States (CGS) - 8.27 mi
- Camp Springs, MD, United States (ADW-Andrews Air Force Base) - 11.70 mi
- Gaithersburg, MD, United States (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 19.93 mi
- Washington, DC, United States (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 22.60 mi
- Annapolis, MD, United States (ANP-Lee) - 25.34 mi
- Baltimore, MD, United States (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 27.67 mi
- Manassas, VA, United States (MNZ-Manassas Regional) - 28.33 mi
- Frederick, MD, United States (FDK-Frederick Municipal) - 40.41 mi
- Baltimore, MD, United States (MTN-Martin State) - 44.40 mi
- National Museum of African American History and Culture - 1,978 f
- National Museum of American History - 2,215 f
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (National Museum of Natural History) - 2,904 f
- International Spy Museum - 2,923 f
- National Portrait Gallery - 3,100 f
- National Archives and Records Administration - 3,337 f
- Smithsonian Institution Building (The Castle) - 3,553 f
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 3,612 f
- Newseum - 4,291 f
- National Gallery of Art - 4,347 f
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden - 4,373 f
- National Building Museum - 4,590 f
- National Air and Space Museum - 4,957 f
- National Gallery of Art - East Building - 5,105 f
- National Museum of the American Indian - 1.09 mi
- U.S. Capitol Visitor Center - 1.45 mi
- Clyde's of Gallery Place - 3,494 f
- Tony & Joe's Seafood Place - 1.45 mi
- Busboys and Poets - 1.48 mi